Is there a saying: If a realtor lives there, it must be nice? If not, there probably should be! I recently purchased a home in Deer Valley for many reasons. Here are some reasons you might want to consider living in the area or one of the bordering communities.
Where is Deer Valley?
Deer Valley encompasses homes in these zip codes 85024, 85027, 85083, 85310, and 85308. It borders Desert View (or the Desert Ridge area) and Paradise Valley.
Here are some reasons to love this area:
1. Location, Location – The Loop 101, I-17 and even the SR-51 make commuting easy.
2. Affordability –
Average rental price per bedroom – $383
3. Mountains, Golf and more –
- Buffalo Ridge Mtn. at 16th Street and Union Hills has a 27 hole frisbee golf course, basketball court, baseball diamond, a playground, and soccer fields.
- Deer Valley Park – lit soccer, softball, volleyball, tennis court, shaded playground set and a walking path
- 500 Club Golf Course – beautiful 18-hole championship golf course nestled in the quiet, secluded foothills of northwest Phoenix
- Turf Paradise – 3rd largest sports attraction in the State & holds court to one of the longest seasons of Thoroughbred racing in the country
4. Family Fun – Wet n’ Wild waterpark, Victory Lanes Sports Park and Norterra outdoor shopping center
5. Schools – Paradise Valley and Deer Valley School Districts
If you would like more information on homes in this area or surrounding areas, please contact me.